Happy early Thanksgiving! Long time, no talk. The past few weeks have been crazy. From starting a new job, shopping excessively, vacationing in Massanutten, and being a bridesmaid in one of my friend’s weddings (!), this blog has unfortunately been put in the back of my mind. That will hopefully be changing soon. Once I get my life organized again I have plenty ideas of things to write about. To start off, The Silver Screen Savant nominated me to take part in the Be Thankful Challenge. Check out his blog for a ton of movie reviews!
– Share this image in your blog post.
– Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for.
– Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for.
– Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part.
5 People I’m Thankful For:
DISCLAIMER: I’m 100% going to be cheating and lumping large groups of people together as one.
- Family: I love you all so dearly.
- British People: Their hair, those accents, ergh.
- Lizzie, Henry, & Piggy: My pets mean the world to me and I don’t know what I’d do without their cuddles.
- Friends: I promise that it’s not intentional to put you guys below the Brits xoxo.
UPDATE: I can’t think of anyone else, probably because all of the cheating and lumping.
- I guess Selena Gomez can have the last spot because I just watched an interview with her and she seems like an incredibly kind soul.
5 Things I’m Thankful For:
- Videos: No one said these had to be sentimental things. TV shows, Netflix, YouTube, you name it.
- Cheese: Grilled cheese, cheese pizza, Cheetos, Goldfish, string cheese, macaroni and cheese, spray cheese, yes please.
- Christmas: What’s better than the Christmas season? Nothing, I tell ya. I’ve already taken some lights out of storage. If I was taller then it’s likely the whole house would be decorated.
- Blankets: Fuzzy blankets, all the time. And scarves that look like blankets.
- Disney World: My favorite place in the world. Ask me where I want to go and it’ll be Disney World.
My apologies for not taking this post as seriously as I should. But really, what would we do without mozzarella? I really am so grateful for everything I have and someone pinch me if I ever take it for granted. *Sappy.* Take a minute out of your day to leave a comment about what you are thankful for, please! It will make me happy reading them 🙂